Two weeks ago I was nominated for the Sunshine Award!!
It’s amazing that I was nominated for an award and one which I would love my blog to be known for! A big thank you goes to Faith, at www.faithrises.com for this generous award! Do please go and check out this inspiring blog – daily encouragement through Bible verses and photos. You’ll love it! 🙂
On the business side of things, the Sunshine Award comes with a few rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
So about these 10 questions … what questions should I ask myself? What would people like to know about me? I’m fairly stumped and would like to be original if I can, so I’m going to bend the rules slightly …! 😉
I’m going to tell you five things about myself and then I will answer the first five questions that you post as comments to this post!
Now come on, be good sports and ask some, ok?! 😛
- After the ceremony was over, I wore red Converses and rainbow coloured striped socks with my wedding dress.
- I’ve flown over 36 times in my short lifetime.
- I’ve been bitten by a poisonous spider.
- I fancied my husband for over four years before he asked me out.
- I couldn’t walk after spending an almost two whole days on a trampoline, after never using one before.
Right, so here I’ve given you five fun facts about myself – you lot ask me the next five!!
Now I need to nominate 10-12 fabulous bloggers to receive the Sunshine Award from me! I find this part extra-difficult, as I never want to leave anyone out, but here goes (I’m not promising to reach the full number! 😉 ) …
There you have it! I think these blogs give sunshine for many different reasons – go and find out for yourself!! 🙂